About the product of Aqualens Spectacle Lens Cleaner Bottle 100 ml Combo: Aqualens lens cleaner spray combo includes two 100ml Aqualens lens cleaner spray bottles.
LOOK FURTHER WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR LENS-This Aqualens lens cleaning spray combines all of the features and benefits you seek to effortlessly clean your favourite lenses.
LIFTS AWAY SMEARS AND SMUDGES Aqualens Lens spray easily lift prints, dirt and grime from eyeglasses, sunglasses, cell phones, tablet devices, even camera and contact lenses.
1000 COUNTS: Aqualens lens spray comes in convenient 100ml spray bottles for easy and controlled application that can clean over 1000 lenses (per bottle).
NON-TOXIC, ODOURLESS, ECO-FRIENDLY: Unique lens cleaner formula is engineered to be safe, 100% biodegradable, and odourless, making it gentle on skin and family-friendly.
NO SULFATES, AMMONIA, or PHOSPHATES: Specially designed to address the needs of delicate lenses such as eyeglasses, sunglasses and camera lenses without harmful chemicals.
Perfect care & cleaning for all spectacle lenses
1. Rinse spectacle / sunglass/ shades lenses at home under running, lukewarm water. With a high performance Clean Coat coating, the water droplets can easily be shaken off or they can be wiped dry with a lens microfiber cloth.
2. For more stubborn soiling, appropriate spectacle cleaning sprays can make thorough cleaning easier when used in conjunction with a lens microfiber cloth.
3. When out and about, cleaning with a lens microfiber cloth is fine, but the best solution is to use Aqualens 100 ml lens spray.
4. Approximately every six months, you should take your spectacles to your optician for cleaning in an ultrasound bath. This also gently cleans the spectacle frames.
Avoid damaging your Glasses
1. Do not clean spectacle lenses with normal clothing, towels or paper.
2. To avoid damage to the spectacle frames and thus to the centring, do not put glasses on casually with one hand.
3. Do not put spectacles down on the lenses. This will leads to scratches, Always put Spectacles on the frames.
4. Always store spectacles in a spectacle case wrapped in a microfiber cloth to avoid damage by shaking the case.
5. Do not expose spectacles/ shades to high temperatures of more than 70 Â°C (e. g. in a sauna or on the car dashboard in sunlight).
Manufacturer: Stericon Labs , Gaymed labs
Marketed by Lenskart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Property No 29/24/2, 25/2/1, 30/4/1, 5/1, 6/1/1, 6/1/2,
Village Begumpur, Gurugram - 122051, Haryana
Customer Support: email@example.com (0)99998 99998
Name of Product: Aqualens Spectacle Lens Cleaner Bottle 100 ml
Quantity: 2 X 100 Ml
MRP: ₹ 270/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
Expiry Date: 18 Months from date of manufacturing
Country of Origin-- India