Fanfilcon A material in Aqualens 10 H Toric (3 lens/box), with 58% water content, these lenses offer continuous wettability for 10 to 12 hours.
- * Designed for comfort - Can be comfortably worn for 10 to 12 hours.
- * UV protected lenses - The built-in Class II UV blocker protects your eyes from, on average, 70% of UVA and 95% of UVB radiation from the sun & prolonged digital device usage.
- * More breathability - The uniquely designed lenses also keeps the lenses centred on your cornea and the breathability allows for no friction stay.
- * Aspheric Design - The aspheric design of our lenses results in sharp and crystal clear vision even at night.
- * Usage Duration - These lenses can be used for a month and can be worn for 10 to 12 hrs in one go.
Do's and Don'ts :
- * Wash and rinse your hands before handling the lenses. Make sure to dry your hands with a lint-free cloth or tissue.
- * Always remember that regular and complete blinking will help you keep the lenses moist and clean.
- * Make sure you consult an eye care practitioner, If you experience any unexplained redness or persistent pain, discomfort, change in vision or light sensitivity.
- * If the solutions are opened for one month, then please make sure you discard it and do not try to use it.
- * Do not try to use the remaining solution in the blister. Also, discard all solutions one month after opening.
- * Close your eyes when using cosmetics or aerosol sprays, such as hairsprays, while wearing your lenses.
How to insert or remove your contacts?
Inserting Contact Lens :
- * Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger.
- * Try to insert your lenses in the same eye every time. If your prescription is different between your left and right eyes, your contact lenses will be designed to correct the needs of each eye.
- * Using your opposite hand, carefully pull your eyelid upward with your index finger, and with the middle finger of your dominant hand (i.e. the one holding the contact lens), gently pull the lower eyelid downward.
- * Try not to blink or move your head, move the lens toward your eye, gently placing it on your eye.
- * Blink a couple of times to fix the lens in eyes.
Removal of contact lens :
- * For removal of contact lens, pull your lower eyelid with your index finger.
- * Gently slide the lens down while looking up.
- * Avoid using your fingernails or pinching the lens while removing your lens.
- * Place the lens in your contact lens solution or discard the lens if it is past its use date.
- * Repeat the same for the other eye as well.
Frequently asked questions by customers-
- 1. Will putting contact lens in my eyes scratch the eyes or get stuck in them?
Relax. Inserting and removing lenses might make you nervous at first, but as awkward as it may seem, there is no need to be afraid to touch your eye as long as your hands are clean. Plus, the inside of your eyelids are connected to the back of your eye, so your lenses can't possibly slip into an abyss.
- 2. Are these clear or colored lenses?
These are clear lenses. You can visit this site, if you are looking for colored lenses: https://www.lenskart.com/contact-lenses/top-contact-lenses-brands/aqualens/aqualens-color.html
- 3. Can I wear these lenses for one day or more?
Yes, these are monthly lenses. You can clean and wear them multiple times. Though, it is advised to not wear the same lens for more than 30 days.
- 4. Can I clean these lenses and wear them again?
Yes, you can clean and wear these lenses again. Though, please make sure you do not wear these lenses for more than a month.
- 5. What is the power range of these lenses?
The power range of these lenses is from -0.75 to -9.5.
- 6. Is it safe to buy lenses online?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to buy lenses online. Though it is recommended to consult your eye care practitioner before buying contacts online.
- 7. What is the expiry date of these lenses?
These lenses come with a shelf life of around 5 years but please check the expiry date printed on the box.
- 8. I have -10.00 power in my eyes. Can I use contact lens?
Yes, you can use contact lenses. However, it is advisable to consult your eye care practitioner before you plan to switch to contacts.
- 9. Does this have a cylindrical power as well?
These are the spherical ones. Though, you can go for toric lenses, if you are looking for contact lenses with cylindrical power.
- 10. How is water content in lens helpful in contact lens?
High water content helps content lens remain hydrated which gives refreshing feel to the eyes.
- 11. For how long can I wear these contacts?
These contacts can be comfortably worn for 10 to 12 hours.
Manufacturer: Pegavision Corporation
Imported & marketed by Lenskart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Property No 29/24/2, 25/2/1, 30/4/1, 5/1, 6/1/1, 6/1/2,
Village Begumpur, Gurugram - 122051, Haryana
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org (0)99998 99998
Name of Product: Aqualens 10H. Quantity: 3N
MRP: 650 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Expiry Date: 18 Months from date of manufacturing
Country of Origin: Taiwan