Sunglasses Featured Collection
So, what are you hiding? These Sunglasses have highly reflective optical coating that makes them one-way mirror and decreases the amount of light passing through the tinted lens by a further 10–60%.
- Stylish Mirror Finish
- 100% UV Protection
- Light Weight & Durable
- Best Protection against sand, water,snow & heights
DO YOU KNOW – They are so popular with police officers in the United States that they are also called “cop shades”
The Power of Style for Eyes
- Sunglasses with Prescription Lens
- Protects Eyes from Glare & UV rays
- Convenience of clear vision with luxury of shade
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
DO YOU KNOW – 20% of the Eyeglasses users also have Power Sunglasses with them.
Glasses to Fly High
Polarized sunglasses were first made in the late 1930s by the Ray-Ban company as an anti-glare aviator sunglasses for Pilots. Polarized lenses contain a special filter that blocks intense reflected light and glare from Sun & water.
- Eliminates Glare & Reflections
- Reduces Eyestrain
- True Perception of Colors
- Better Contrast & Clarity
DO YOU KNOW – These glasses were given to all pilots free as a part of their uniform.