Sunglasses- An Accessory for All Seasons
Sunglasses are the most sought after accessories because they can enhance the looks of a person in a great manner. A person’s fashion tastes are reflected by the type of sunglasses he or she wears. Being fond of sunglasses, I make it a point to buy a new pair every now and then. I was wondering about getting a new pair of trendy sunglasses when I came across Oakley OO4044 404402 Size:63 Sunglasses while surfing through the internet. What I found most special about this pair was its unique features. These sunglasses come with UV 400 protection. Recommended by experts, they reflect or filter out 99-100% of UVA and UVB light with wavelengths upto 400 nm. I had been looking for this type of sunglasses for quite sometime to protect my eyes from UV rays, dust and scorching heat during the summer. Its rectangle frame shape covers a larger part of the eye, thereby providing maximum protection. Its soft and adjustable nose pads ensure a comfortable wearing experience throughout the day. The golden frames blend well with the brown glasses and enhances the look of this pair. Without any hesitation I bought the pair and since then it has provided me with highly satisfactory service over a long period of time. It was available with a 6-month EMI option and so I didn’t have to face any financial problem to buy this pair.
In case, you are looking for a pair of polarized men’s sunglasses then Ray-Ban RB3025 004/58 Gunmetal Crystal Green Polarized Sunglasses would be the best option to buy. This pair of sunglasses has been designed keeping to reduce the glare from surfaces like water, glass and snow. This is what I loved the most about these sunglasses. They can be used for sports, driving and fishing as well. Its aviator style frame makes it look trendy to match the latest fashion trends. It also comes with a 1-year warranty. Full rim frame protects the lenses from breaking. Here are some useful tips which will help you buy the right kind of sunglasses:-
- Always look for a pair with complete UVA/UVB Protection. It would be able to block 99-100% of these harmful rays.
- It would be wise for you to opt for polarized lenses if you regularly take part in water sports. This is because polarized lenses reduce glare by filtering out the reflected sunlight that bounces off surfaces like water or pavement.
- Make sure that the sunglasses you are buying have lenses of the best quality.
- Opt for sunglasses with large lenses and wide temples as they can block most of the light which hits your eyes from the sides.
- The frames should perfectly fit your nose and over the ears without causing any irritation.
- To prevent light from hitting your eyes from overhead, get a pair which fits close to your face around the brow area but not as close that your eyelashes hit the lenses.
To buy the best quality of sunglasses online, you can log onto LensKart. This website is the biggest online retailer of all kinds of eyewear. You will come across a greater volume of sunglasses here of varying designs, sizes and colours in different price ranges which will make it easier for you to buy sunglasses of different shades according to your budget and choice. The website makes sure that you get quick product delivery within a week of placing the order at home. A team of efficient customer care professionals will answer to all your queries to make sure that you get a unique experience of buying from here. It follows a free cancellation and 14-day return policy under which you can get a full refund of your money provided you return the product in an unused state. Some of the best sunglasses brands are available here. The site has a dependable payment system to ensure that all financial transactions take place in a safe manner.